[Dixielandjazz] First Tune of the night

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 11:22:06 PDT 2010

Yes, Pat, I am fully aware of what you are saying.as I have an LP of WWII
songs by Vera Lynn and my favorite of them has always been "White Cliffs of
Dover"

I also know that Irene Dunne (one of my favorite actresses of that era)
starred in a movie bearing that title, but I can't recall if she sang the
song in it as well.

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)