[Dixielandjazz] Louis Nelson with The Cotton City Jazz Band

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 26 04:40:08 PDT 2010

Hi Marek,

 From Lord's Jazz Discography:

New Orleans Today, Volume 5 :  Louis Nelson With The Cotton City
Jazzband :  Jacques Cruyt (tp) Louis Nelson (tb) Rudi Balliu
(cl,as-1) Luc Van Hoeteghem (bj) Paul Gevaert (b) Trevor Richards (d)

Recorded in Gent, Belgium, March 22, 1972

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Really-Old-Records?RefID=store