[Dixielandjazz] Interviews at the Whitley Bay Jazz Festival - Bohem Radio Special

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Sat Jul 24 18:58:58 PDT 2010

Dear friends,

With my Hungarian Bohém Ragtime Jazz Band we came home a few days ago
from a 18-day long European tour that included performances in Holland,
UK and and Switzerland, most notably at the Whitley Bay Jazz Festival in
Newcastle and the Davos Sounds Good festival in the Alps. We had a fun
time, great concerts, great audiences, great bands to listen to. I had a
little casual talk at the end of the Whitley Bay Jazz Festival with
festival director and trumpeter Mike Durham and great German
clarinettist and tenor player Matthias Seuffert. I think, both
interviews include some interesting points, opinions about classic jazz,
European jazz scene, the future of jazz, how to involve younger audience
etc. I hate to listen to my spoken English but you'll probably
understand :-)) To listen to the interviews, go to our homepage's
English version, direct link to the Bohém Radio Special is:

http://www.bohemragtime.com/en/radio.html

Listen and comment in the Guestbook if you wish. The two interviews
slightly exceed 30 minutes in total. Good listening! Cheers,

Tamas

Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com <http://www.bohemragtime.com/>