[Dixielandjazz] Butch Thompson

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 06:10:56 PDT 2010

While I am not in close proximity to attend subject gigs, I support Ron's
statement that Butch Thompson is not to be missed.

I first became familiar with him by way of an album he recorded with Jimmy
Mazzy and Eli Newberger and have since obtained a solo CD by him performing
the works of Jelly Roll Morton.

Ron said fantastic.......I'll say sensational.

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)