[Dixielandjazz] South To a Warmer Place on Riverwalk Jazz

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 08:30:34 PDT 2010

Thanks to all for the responses.

I'm most interested in it from the Alec Wilder side.  I do consider Wilder one of the last whatever-term-you-want-to-use-for-him, types.  (His life is beyond description.)  I'm also a major Frank Lloyd Wright fan and in many ways, socially and creatively, they were alike.

I also do remember Dagmar.  You COULD almost hear them!

Mart

Martin D. McKay, (Designated LISTENER!)