[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Plug

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Thu Jul 22 11:36:16 PDT 2010

In the 80s and 90s when I lived in Tinsel-Town, I had a, (what some people think), a very good band.  It was the Great pacific Jazz Band.

The band featured Zeke Zarchy trumpet, Bob Havens Trombone, among others.  See:

www.ringwald.com/pacific.htm

I have had many requests to reissue the recording we did,

"The Great Pacific Jazz Band, The Music of Louis Armstrong."

I have done so.  The CD is not yet available on CD Baby.  However, it is available at:

www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

You can also hear a sample, "Two Deuces."

Check it out.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band