[Dixielandjazz] UK dates

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Wed Jul 21 10:51:18 PDT 2010

Dear Listees,

I don't often put UK dates on the list because I think you're all in
California .... but that's silly; it's just that the Californians seem
to have the most to say :-)

"Birmingham" Jazz festival started on July 16th
Our own band;  Kaminsky Connection is  playing  at Warwick Castle (half
an hour or so from B'ham)  on Fri 23rd and Touchwood Shopping
Centre(1pm)  and Sharman's Cross Hotel (9pm) both in Solihull  on Sat 24th.

For the  Warwick Castle event,  admission is £10;  free to age 4s and
under ( and season ticket holders I think) and it's a bring a picnic
occasion... no catering at all ... doors open 6.15  Music 7pm to 9pm

Line-up: (Friday)  Isabel Toner(bass), Malcolm Hogarth(pno), Norman
Field (reeds),  Jim Denham(drums),  Tony Davis(tpt) and me.  On Saturday
Paul Munnery (tbn) joins us in place of Norman.

We play standing up jazz in the New Orleans/Dixieland/Chicago/ styles
definitely non acid or "free" .... that should about cover it !!

Jude

www.judyeames.co.uk