[Dixielandjazz] Sinatra baseball song

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 17:41:12 PDT 2010

And, for the benefit of football fans everywhere, on his "She Shot Me Down"
album (yes, the Sonny Bono composition) Frank recorded  a number by Don
Costa and Pamela Phillips entitled, "Monday Morning Quarterback"

I personally have altered the lyrics to "Bill Bailey" to become the song of
the Cleveland Cavaliers......."Won't you come home, LeBron James, Won't you
come home"

Anybody got a soccer song for us?

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)