[Dixielandjazz] Hmmm...I'm back...but for how long?

Hal Vickery hvickery_80 at msn.com
Thu Jul 15 06:25:09 PDT 2010

It's my main account and works for everything else.  Other than that, I've been really busy since I stopped getting stuff in May:  Two family members in the hospital on consecutive weeks, working on power points for next school year, and now this class.  So I haven't had the time to even think about this list.

Hal Vickery