[Dixielandjazz] Football

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 09:25:42 PDT 2010

Jim,
I enjoyed this report on the Spanish festivities related to the
World Cup so much that I saved it.
And I am not a sports fan. Your description gives us all a
glimpse of life in Spain, a place that seems to have been having
economic difficulties recently.
Thanks for this, Jim.
-- Rae Ann

http://www.sfraeann.com