[Dixielandjazz] FW: Cassette Decks for Autos

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Mon Jul 12 02:10:54 PDT 2010

>I have a 2003 Buick with a factory cassette and cd player together in one
device.  Surprisingly it's quality is quite good.
Snogpitch

When I got my brand new Honda S2000 in the year 2000 (of course!), it came
with a cassette player only (no cd player!).  I was furious!  Seems silly
now, since listening to any music device is useless with the top down & the
engine reving up to 10,000 rpm! Gear changes (6) are recommended at 6,000
rpm, which is when most engines would blow up!   :>

I have never, ever been able to listen to music of any type while driving,
anyway.  Distracts me too much.

Jim