[Dixielandjazz] MYKOM and not off topic

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:28:53 PDT 2010

Hi,
While cassete players are available, most people prefer CD players.
So why not remove your cassette player and sell the car without it?
I do not know what the situation elsewhere is, but here in Israel most
new cars already come with a CD player.  They can be dismantled and
replaced by a cassette player.  If yours is so good, this seems the
best course of action.

Cheers