[Dixielandjazz] "Sh-Boom (was Need lead sheet - "Who Are You?")

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Fri Jul 9 17:34:45 PDT 2010

I still had most of the Freberg singles on '45's, so I made a "satire"
CD for my grandson.  Several of the "original" recordings followed by
the Freberg version.  His "History of the United States" is still my
favorite.  My son and I still trade lines from it.  The Yankee Doodle
bit was wonderful with the hip drummer.  Part 1 was great.  I've always
thought he "jumped the shark" with part 2.

Don Robertson
Napa, CA