[Dixielandjazz] Jazz & Stan Freberg (was: Need lead sheet - "Who Are You?")

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 12:19:08 PDT 2010

Bob:

If you want to get a little more insight into the man's real genius
(particularly as it pertained to his involvement in the advertising field),
pick up a copy of his 1988 autobiography "It Only Hurts when I Laugh"

When we were without power for 13 days here in Houston in the aftermath of
Hurricane Ike (September 2008) I got caught up on some of my reading.

Stan's is one that if you pick it up you won't be able to put it down
without finishing it.

Harry

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)