[Dixielandjazz] does any one have files for Band in the Box

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 04:51:32 PDT 2010

Can't help you there, but I do have a real collectors item here.

It is a 12" LP issued by the Longines Symphonette that I picked up for a
coupla
bucks in my local Sally's Gift Shop (Salvation Army Thrift Store)

It is entitled 'Dixieland in the Twenties". and what is particularly
significant is that
it includes "South Rampart Street Parade" which Bob Haggart didn't write
until about
1937.while he was a part of Bob Crosby's Bobcats

Now you just don't come up with a gem like that every day of the week.

Tides
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)