[Dixielandjazz] His Eye is on the Sparrow

Fats fats at ihp.de
Tue Jul 6 07:07:40 PDT 2010

Gary, I wonder if you got my eMail with the sheet-music? (His eyes is on
)

Best, Fats.

Dr. Klaus Lumma (Fats von Gerolstein)

Freelance Jazzmusician & Counselor
Member of the International Renew New Orleans Mission
Mobile Phone Germany 0163 231 14 70 / Regular 02403 4776

 <http://www.dr.lumma.de/> www.StAug-awk.org -  <http://www.dr.lumma.de/>
www.t-w-s.com -  <http://www.dr.lumma.de/> www.DrLumma.de

  _____