[Dixielandjazz] Buble, Krall, Jones? Was "(no subject)"

W1AB at aol.com W1AB at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 18:01:31 PDT 2010

In a message dated 7/3/2010 6:51:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com writes:

I won't  say that I don't like Harry's singing but right from the start I
have  always had far more respect for him as a jazz pianist.than a
vocalist.

I'm curious.......how do you feel about Michael Buble? Diana  Krall?

    Norah Jones?  Her piano voicings  are often exquisite.  Nice pipes,
too.  Cute, too.  But not YKOM  (your kind of music).

                                                            Al B

PS -- I disagree with the moniker OKOM because it makes me  feel that we
are trying to hoard it ... intentionally not sharing it with the  world.  OKOM
is sorta corny, too....  (Let the flames begin ... but  please DO quote me
correctly THIS time when you turn the butane torches  on.)

"Thank you very much."
                                    -- Elvis Presley