[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 31 19:20:40 PST 2010

Inquire of Vinnie Mondello.  Vinnie is an excellent luthier who often  has
vintage banjos, may have some new models he has set-up.  I, along with  many
I know have been happy customers of his.  He likes to do business by  email
rather than phone.
Here is his website: >_http://www.4stringbanjos.com/_
(http://www.4stringbanjos.com/) <

But also email him.  He may have instruments not on his website.   He does
lots of shipping, knows what's involved in safely shipping  instruments.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/31/2010 8:30:29 P.M. Central Standard Time,