[Dixielandjazz] Punch's Archive,

Charles Kercher ekercher at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 09:24:11 PST 2010

Hey Phil ,
I got an okay from John to put a list of the tunes into a  DJML  message  I'm sad to say that I've been a bit clumsy with the task.I gave my wife the task of scanning the list into the message and was disappointed to see that it was not only a list of the tunes but also the CDs with the prices that John had arrived at in coming to a price for the complete set.
My wish is--not to sell CDs on the List-- but to have any friends on the list (many of the well known players have gone on to the last great jam) and any others give John a call--either about buying CDs or just to talk to this fine jazz artist and great fellow.