[Dixielandjazz] Optimum sound from Double Basses - was Luckyhorse

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 30 11:54:08 PST 2010

Hey Allan:

Small world. <grkn >

You might want to buy Chuck's "Coda". It  is 60 or so pages and
contains many new tips on Sound Post,  end pin peg and the use of
teflon plus a few other good thoughts about bass sound. It is the last
word Chuck will write about Bass Repair/set-up. Our bassist loved it.
I'll talk with Chuck soon and will pass on your regards.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband