[Dixielandjazz] My Bill Bailey arrangement.

Kent Murdick kmurdick at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Fri Jan 29 10:23:10 PST 2010

The college band read through my arrangement and it sounded fine. It
also gave me a chance to practice improvising a 3rd part on sax.  I hope
someone who runs a middle school or high school jazz band will give it a
try.  Students could solo over the entire tune using a G major
pentatonic or play the written solos if needed.  I'm going to put up
Down By the Riverside next if there is interest on this list.

Kent