[Dixielandjazz] Dating Washboard

andy.ling at quantel.com andy.ling at quantel.com
Fri Jan 29 02:24:54 PST 2010

Steve Barbone wrote on 29/01/2010 03:00:32:

> Don't know about that Glen, but hopefully you would get "Washboard
> Wiggles".
>
> For the tune by the South Frisco Jazz Band see:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU187OMkXYU
>
> Notice the brief shot at 1:35 of the gal giving the wiggle on her
> friends washboard abs.

And to see a couple of "gals" wiggling the whole way through :)
here is Aurelie Tropez with her sister Deborah on the washboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmOn2IdgI-U&NR=1

Have fun

Andy Ling

--

Quantel is the trade name used by Quantel Holdings Limited and its
subsidiaries.  Quantel Holdings Limited is registered in England & Wales.