[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: harveybenson sent you a video: "angel eyes_moondance_Dorit_Sapir.flv"

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:53:42 PST 2010

Hi,
Harvey is an Israeli jazz drummer, originally from Scotland, but he played
with a band in Mnchester, England.
Enjoy the singer.
Cheers,
Marek
Actually, I'm just back from wine degustation (the Yatir Winery, if anybody
is interested) - fantastic wines, but after all that alcohol I'm only going
to have a nice cup of tea (two, really - without milk).