[Dixielandjazz] André Previn's Two For The Seesaw

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 14 19:25:58 PST 2010

> Does anyone have a lead for the opening tune to the soundtrack to the 1962 film "Two For The Seesaw?"  The soundtrack was written bu André Previn.

Dear Gary and friends,
The title tune and soundtrack is called "Second Chance" (André Previn, music  - Dory Langdon, lyrics. 1962).
It was recorded by Carmen McRae (1964), Sammy Davis Jr. and others.
I have a reference to Ella Fitzgerald recording it, but can't locate any details.
The introduction to the film can be seen at:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60sj4n_o6Yw&feature=PlayList&p=54265215EDFFA5E8&index=0
I hope this helps in tracking down the request.
Kind regards,
Bill.