[Dixielandjazz] SPAM

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jan 13 14:01:09 PST 2010

Marek Boym wrote:
> Today and yesterday I received three commercial offers of discount
> Ritalin, in addition to four in my SPAM box.
> How did they penetrate the list?

Dear Mark,
Over the last few weeks, I have been receiving a new wave of offers for cheap medical products.
(I disconnected my spam filter years ago as it was more of a hinderance that a useful screening tool)
Other spam is now quite rare.
However, there is no evidence that this new stuff is coming to me via the DJML or any of the other jazz sites I subscribe to.
(Although the 'Jelly-Roll' url, via Yahoo, has been compromised several times lately.)
Do you have evidence that your new spam comes via the DJML?
Kind regards,
Bill.