[Dixielandjazz] It's Wonderful

pj.ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 13 02:42:49 PST 2010

Attached is what I've got. >>

Thanks Kevin,
I have had a great response from the list, as usuaI with music in various keys.

I had trouble with one as the second line of the music had been printed with only 4 lines to the stave instead of 5. My printer error or the original, I am not sure. Naturally assuming that  the top line was `F` I couldn`t understand why using the right number of fingers put me on the wrong note . It didn`t sound right either. Took me two days to find ou what was wrong.
Just proves that the eye sees what it expects to see.

Cheers

Pat