[Dixielandjazz] 15 year old Nikki Yanofsky

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Wed Jan 6 18:25:32 PST 2010

Craig, I'm much more where you are in responsding to Nikki Yanofsky's
perfromances on YouTube, than in the corners that criticize.  I just  want to
lift that gal up and hope her vibes attract all kinds of other kids with
great voices to explore the repertoire that Yanofsky is exploring.

Thanks for taking the time to say what I thought you said very well.
Ginny

In a message dated 1/6/2010 12:35:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,