[Dixielandjazz] Stacy Rowles Tribute

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Tue Jan 5 08:10:53 PST 2010

Speaking of female jazz musicians, the late Stacy Rowles will be feted this
coming Sunday. See the information below:

Stan

Stan Brager

Sunday, January 10, 2010

11:00 AM until "...Stars Come Out at Night" *

Musicians Local 47 Union Hall

817 No. Vine Street, between Gower & Cahuenga

Hollywood, Ca.  90038

323-462-2161

Highlights of the Day: Tall & Small, David Angel's Saxtet, Maiden Voyage,
The Jazz Birds, The El Cid Gang, the Mike Peak Experience!  Individual
friends such as Pete Christlieb & Linda Small, Roger Neumann, Gary Foster,
VR & Putter Smith, Dave Koonse, Marty Harris, Kendall Kay, Joe LaBarbara,
Mike Melvoin, Kanren Hernandez, Charlie Shoemake, lots of boy singers and
girl singers! The list is growing daily!

Buffet Table: Please be our guest, we'll be serving tri-tip and chicken with
beer, wine and softer things at the bar. If you make a dish you are proud
of, you are welcome to bring a taste for the table. One of the rules of the
house when Stacy entertained was 'nobody leaves hungry', and we never did!

Please, join us as we celebrate all the good in the life of Stacy Rowles!

* We are starting early to accommodate those musicians who must catch
afternoon flights out of LAX, and we're staying until we hear all who want
to play!  For further information, contact Stephanie Rowles 805-610-6890.