[Dixielandjazz] Fred Walsh. A personal farewell to a wonderful musician and friend.

Hans-Peter.Brack hans-peter.brack at hetnet.nl
Sun Jan 3 11:18:18 PST 2010

Dear Stan, Ellen, Andy and BHJB alumni,

Thank you for the unfortunate and sad news of Fred's passing. I enjoyed
playing together with Fred for many years with the BHJB at many clubs and
events around New England and will miss him. He was a great player and
friend, and Fred always very supportive/encouraging of my university
studies/homework made at the bar during our breaks from the bandstand.

All the Best,

Hans-Peter