[Dixielandjazz] More Female Musicians

Bert Brandsma dixieorkest at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 4 09:51:25 PST 2010

To get back to my first message about this.
During New Year they kind of took revenge to the piano player who stated on TV there were no female musicians available :
He was surrounded by a band with only woman playing.

It's on youtube now :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QnQdGxl8dE

Sorry that video and sound are not synchro. Sometimes youtube has that problem still.
And also that they didn't play jazz, they had to accompany the TV host, one of the most popular in the Netherlands.

Enjoy,

Bert