[Dixielandjazz] Who Wouldn't be Jealous of You?

John Jamieson jamie at surfnetusa.com
Sat Jan 2 16:15:01 PST 2010

I need the the lyrics to "Who Wouldn't be Jealous of You?"  (1928)
Composed by Larry Shay, Haven Gillespie & George Frommel
I think that I have the first verse & chorus extracted from a recording
by Virginia Lee.
I draw a total blank on the second verse. Can anyone here give me the
second verse?

Here is what I have

I looked around for the longest time for someone to love,
But sweetheart I found you
I never knew for the longest time the worries of love
But now I'll say I do
I'll keep my eyes on you both night and day
So someone else won't steal your heart away

Who wouldn't be jealous of a girl like you and
Who wouldn't be watching everything you do
I'm on my toes, for goodness knows
When you go out your marvelous hard to doubt but hard to trust
Who wouldn't be hanging round your neighborhood
So you couldn't be looking like red riding hood
Just look at those lips and look at those eyes
Who wouldn't be jealous of you