[Dixielandjazz] Happy Birthday Feb 23

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 07:45:33 PST 2010

Bob:

Can this be the same guy who invented that Bose radio that no one wants to
tell you the price of?  (just kidding)

I think the two biggest unanswered questions of the century must be the
price of it and also the price of an Oreck vacuum

Since, David Oreck is offering you an iron valued at $130 just to try his
vaccum, I'd hate to think what the price of the vaccum itself is.

Please, don't anyone reading this supply me with the answers to either.  I
find the suspense rather intriguing.

HC