[Dixielandjazz] OT-Bing Crosby, Frances Langford?

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Sun Feb 21 13:52:44 PST 2010

Harry,

Just found the below on the web ~ may have originally been a Wiki item.

"The actress then co-starred with Bing Crosby in her first Technicolor film,
A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur`s Court (1949), a musical loosely based
on the story by Mark Twain. Fleming exhibited her singing ability, dueting
with Crosby on "Once and For Always" and soloing with "When Is Sometime."
She and Crosby recorded these songs for a 78 rpm Decca soundtrack album."
~~
John D