[Dixielandjazz] New show technical hitch

Brian Harvey brian at radiojazz.co.uk
Sat Feb 20 04:31:43 PST 2010

My apologies to all our listeners (the Hot Jazz Channel at
www.radiojazz.co.uk) for the delay in airing the February March show.
It turns out that there's a gremlin in the vocal link tracks which is
defying detection so we're going to have to re-record it.
When it is broadcast those included this time are - The St. Louis Stompers,
Riverfront Ramblers, Natural Gas Jazz Band, King Oliver's Orchestra, Blue
Lou Barker with Johnny Wiggs Band, The World's Greatest Jazz Band, Hetty
Kate and Sam Lemann, The Stolen Sweets, Darryl Adams with Tuba Fats Chosen
Few, George Lewis and Jim Robinson, The Maryland Jazz Band, Norrie Cox New
Orleans Stompers, The Barry Martyn Orchestra, an all-star Eddie Condon Jam
Session and the Magnolia Jazzband.