[Dixielandjazz] A new girl in town

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Thu Feb 18 07:50:57 PST 2010

I'm posting this on DJML just to show you that new young talent is
still rising from the ashes, and in a musical style that we old chunk
of coals can relate to - -- this girl is a diamond.

Here is a clip that my son-in-law sent me.  It's a song written by an
8th grader, his daughter's best friend. They live in L.A.   It's quite
a nice tune, and you can see that this gal is headed upwards in the
music world.  The best part is, it even uses ukulele as the main
instrument.  Just thought I'd share a happy little tune written by a
young member of the "musical family" . . . I personally loved it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Z93UrMpPY

There is no video, only audio.
If it doesn't work by clicking on it, then copy and paste into the URL
slot.

Bill Sharp