[Dixielandjazz] Roger Krum Update

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Feb 17 00:21:40 PST 2010

Roger Krum was the director of the Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society and Sacramento Jazz Festival and Jubilee for many years.

He went in the hospital for heart bypass  surgery and had some very serious complications.  His lungs collapsed and his kidneys shut down.  The Dr.s gave him a 50-50 chance of making it.  This was about a week and a half ago.  He is making a little progress every day.

Cards and letters may be sent to Roger's home:

2613 Volga Way
Sacramento CA  95826

E-mails may be sent via his daughter Allison at:

alisonkrum at comcast.net