[Dixielandjazz] Information on this tune 'Cherry'

Bruce Stangeland stangeland at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 16 20:36:46 PST 2010

Colin,

Here are the lyricsI have, for verse and chorus:

Cher-ry is the one girl I shall al-ways love. Cher-ry is the name I'm al-ways think-ing of. Al-tho' she keeps re-fus-ing and de-lay-ing, these are the words I con-stant-ly keep say-ing Cher-ry, Cher-ry, you're hard to get. Cher-ry, Cher-ry, I'll get you yet. Cher-ry, Cher-ry, don't you for-get. Cher-ry, Cher-ry, you'll be my pet and when I do, you'll soon find out just what love is all a-bout.  Oh, Cher-ry, Cher-ry, you're hard to get. Cher-ry, Cher-ry, I'll get you yet. I'll get you yet.

Cheers,
Bruce Stangeland
Berkeley banjoist

Message: 10