[Dixielandjazz] Tex Wyndham

Stanley A. Klein sklein at cpcug.org
Mon Feb 15 13:42:39 PST 2010

Unless things have changed in the past several years, the only member of
the Wyndham family who uses the internet is Tex's wife.  At least back
when he played with the late Bob Thulman's Last Chance Jazz Band,
computers and email were much too modern for Tex. :-)

I hope some intermediary can convey to him my wishes for a speedy recovery
and many more years as a leading jazz purist.

Stan Klein