[Dixielandjazz] Take a Ferry Boat Down to New Orleans

Kevin Yeates kyeates at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 11:05:18 PST 2010

I have a lead sheet for "Take a Ferry Boat Down to New Orleans" but there are no lyrics, no composer, year of composition etc.  It's a pretty straight forward piece built on a circle of fifths but has a nice melody.

I cannot locate the lyrics through my usual channels so I am hoping someone here may have them or be able to direct me to the best place.

Can anyone help?

Kevin Yeates
Vancouver, Canada