[Dixielandjazz] "Progress" - was "Who"

John Blegen jcblegen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 11 10:29:40 PST 2010

Bravo, Scott.  I feel the same way.
 John Blegen
Clarinetist
Evanston, IL
jcblegen.com

________________________________
From: Scott Anthony <santh at comcast.net>
To: John Blegen <jcblegen at sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 11:18:08 AM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] "Progress" - was "Who"

Excuse me, but it seems to me that YOU need to be careful making blanket statements about people and the movements they support. I'm a proud Progressive, but that has nothing to do with the kind of music I prefer and play.

Scott Anthony
Golden Gate Rhythm Machine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Diann Franks" <swingbanjo at yahoo.com>