[Dixielandjazz] Coming to New York

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Wed Feb 10 07:47:27 PST 2010

Hi Pam,

Check out the Ear Inn:
http://earinn.com/

Jon-Erik Kelso who plays with Vince has a regular gig there on Sunday
nights. I'm going to New York this weekend and will try to check it out
myself.

And of course there's Michael's Pub, if it's still around. I can't find
a web site, but found this address and phone number:
Address: 211 East 55th St.
Phone: 212-758-2272

Have fun!

Beth