[Dixielandjazz] Who

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 9 21:26:22 PST 2010

Don Ingle wrote:

Before everyone comes down hard on Bob, re=read his comments. It appears
that he was commenting on the Volume - not the content of the material.
Snip

Don is correct.  However I will comment on the music.  I hated it.  It was a sad day in music when Rock came along.

I know, I know, that is "progress".  You can't stop progress.  But I don't have to like or enjoy it.

I didn't like Rock when I was a teenager and I don't like it now.

I think Elvis was one of the biggest hoaxes  portrayed on the American public and I think most of the Rock bands since are in that category.

No need for a big discussion on this because you aren't going to change my mind.

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
rsr at ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551

Check out our latest recording at www.ringwald.com/recordings.htm

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government
from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
--Thomas Jefferson

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4852 (20100209) __________

http://www.eset.com