[Dixielandjazz] Muranyi on Stomp Off

Dick Baker djml at dickbaker.org
Tue Feb 9 11:22:10 PST 2010

>Dear listmates,
>
>Who can tell me the personnel for the following two titles on Stomp Off
>CD1232 (Title: When I Leave The World Behind) by Bob Pilsbury and Pelland:
>- Mandy
>- Somebody's Coming To My House.
>I need to know if Joe Muranyi is present on these tracks. I have been
>compiling Joe's discography and hope to publish it later this month or in
>March.
>The details cannot be found on Tom Lord's The Jazz Discography Online....
>
>Gerard Bielderman

Mandy -
         Bob Pilsbury, pno
         Duke Heitger, tp
         Muranyi, cl
         Billy Novick, alto sax
         Pete Bullis, bjo
         Bill Reynolds, dr
         John Turner, bass
         Cas Brodsky, tb/vcl

Somebody's Coming to My House -
         Bob Pelland, pno
         Heitger, tp
         Muranyi, cl/vcl
         Novick, cl
         Bullis, bjo
         Reynolds, dr
         Turner, bass

Muranyi's also on the following tunes on that CD
         He's a Devil in His Own Home Town
         Call Me Up Some Rainy Afternoon
         Everybody's Doin' It Now
         The Girl on the Magazine Cover
         Easter Parade
         I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down on the Farm)
         Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee

--
      Dick Baker
  djml at dickbaker.org