[Dixielandjazz] Kenny Ball

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 8 13:59:53 PST 2010

By contrast, at this Sydney concert Chris Barber showed that he had lost little of his legendary talent.>>

Hi All,

Saw Barber last year with his new band (I don`t know how longs its been `new`). A great concert but very different from his previous bands.Barber said that he was happier with this band than any of his previous  ones. They were certainly very good.

Pat