[Dixielandjazz] Lead Sheets / Fake Books

alevy at alevy.com alevy at alevy.com
Sun Feb 7 10:30:16 PST 2010

Holy cow!
I didn't expect so many responses. Thank you one and all.
Just because so many asked..

I sell individual lead sheets for $6.00 - I often send them
to members of this group at no charge. That's because
the music biz is important to me and you and it needs
support.

The fake books are $15.00 each + $4.00 s/h
That's anywhere in the world.
Some of the "books" (on cd) have over 1,000 tunes
Some have as little as 350 tunes.
All have an INDEX file.
You can click on a title or a page to show that song.
Each song is an individual pdf
All the music was notated using Finale, not scanned!
It takes about a 18 months to create the material for the cd.
For a list of tunes/books
http://alevy.com/realbook.htm
Thanks for the responses. Hope this helps.

Al
Pianist, Composer, Arranger, Conductor, Teacher and Music Prep.
Please visit me at
http://alevy.com