[Dixielandjazz] Looking for OKOM in FL

macjazz macjazz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 11:27:58 PST 2010

Well, you just missed a good concert Sunday a week ago.

Not much going on here but some in the Jacksonville area and that isn't REAL
far away. http://www.kellyscottmusic.com/

Couple of us up here in St. Augustine on the list and would be happy to have
coffee, but both of us are dedicated listeners.

Smiles,

Mart