[Dixielandjazz] Back on air

PATRICK LADD pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 3 00:16:59 PST 2010

Hi Bill,
In Bay of Islands. All Well. Waitangi Day at the end of the week. Big stuff 21 gun salute nfrom the NZ Navy. Bands. Big Band with Rodger Fox (who he?) with  Sula (?????) also Whirimako Black in concert. Wow!
Met up with Colin Toomer for a chat at a restaurant at Whangerai. They have a Jazz Picnic on saturday which I may drive back for..
Glad you enjoyed your cruise. QE2 or Queen Mary is supposed to be visiting the Bay this month. Should be spectacular.
See you both soon.

Pat and W"endy