[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Scott Anthony santh at comcast.net
Mon Feb 1 09:18:53 PST 2010

You might also try eBay. Type in "tenor banjo" in the search box. Ususally
there are at least 4 or 5 pages of tenor banjos, most really junk, but
sometimes a really good one. Try "plectrum banjo" too, but there are fewer
generally available.

www.omebanjos.com often has stock for sale both new instruments and older,
used, non-Ome items. Their new instruments are, in my opinion, the best
banjos available.

Scott Anthony