[Dixielandjazz] Not OKUM, but Worth Some time

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Thu Dec 30 08:40:44 PST 2010

Agree, Hal and Ginny....love this one!

Janie
janie39 at socal.rr.com
janiemc39 at yahoo.com

---Nothing to forgive there.  I love Victor Borge.  Saw him once live.  My
sides were aching by the time the show was over.  And besides being
hilariously funny, he was a tremendous pianist.

Hal Vickery

From: Gluetje1 at aol.com

 Forgive me for posting an off-topic site, unless improvisation of a sort
 is it's own delight to you.  Victor Borge had never played  this Czardas
 before.  As he says when the violinist, Anton Kontra  suggests playing it
 together as an encore.