[Dixielandjazz] New Year's Eve At The High Hand, Sacramento Area

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Dec 28 22:07:32 PST 2010

This is for any List Mates in the Sacramento, Northern CA Area.  If you are not in that area, please disregard and delete now.

Dear Friends,

The Bob Ringwald Trio featuring Melissa Collard will be entertaining you this New Year's Eve at the High Hand (Cafe) CONSERVATORY.  We will be playing for your listening, dining and dancing pleasure, 6:00 - 9:00 PM.
Hope to see a lot of our friends there.  See below:

IF NOISY AND RAUCOUS IS NOT YOUR STYLE FOR NEW YEAR'S EVE, COME JOIN US AT HIGH HAND
CONSERVATORY.  ENJOY A SUMPTOUS FOUR COURSE MEAL IN A CLASSY AND BEAUTIFUL ENVIRONMENT.
DANCE TO LIVE MUSIC OR SIMPLY RELAX AND LISTEN.  WANDER THE NURSERY'S GROUNDS BEAUTIFULLY
LIT UP FOR THE HOLIDAYS AND STAY WARM BY A ROARING BONFIRE.  TOAST GOOD BYE TO THE
OLD YEAR AND WELCOME THE NEW ONE WITH A COMPLIMENTARY GLASS OF SPARKLING WINE.

THE PRICE IS $75.00 PER PERSON AND SEATING BEGINS AT 6:00 P.M. TO 8:30 P.M..
Tax and gratuity not included..

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS NOW BY CALLING (916) 652-2064.

New Years 2010
High Hand Conservatory
3750 Taylor Road
Loomis, CA. 95650
916-652-2064

The beautiful High Hand Cafe, Nursery and Art Gallery is located just a short drive
from Sacramento up I-80.  Turn off on Sierra College Blvd., go left over the freeway
and right on Tailor Road.

Come early and stroll through the beautiful grounds.

For more info, log onto:
www.highhand.com

--Bob Ringwald
530/ 642-9551 Office